- fandom please I implore you all to talk about Dean Thomas more
- literally yelling for a red card during a Quidditch match
- painting a potter for president banner for his friend HOW CUTE
- offering to forge a signature so that same friend could go to the village with the rest of them
- actually he paints banners supporting Harry on two separate occasions four years apart
- is it weirder that he keeps doing that or that Harry keeps getting himself into situations where he requires banners
- good with a quill be still my beating heart the boy is an artist
- literally not giving a single fuck that their teacher was a “dangerous half-breed” because he respected the hell out of him as a person and educator
- IF YOU MEAN PROFESSOR LUPIN, HE WAS THE BEST WE EVER -
- and he grew up as a muggle so he had already been exposed to werewolf folklore and he had every excuse to be afraid or prejudiced and instead decided to judge him on a human level, even without the familiarity the trio etc. had to him
- standing up for that same teacher time and time again
- including to a ministry official who he just generally gave the sass to anyway
- never losing his faith in Harry even when his very best friend in the whole world and approximately 89% of the wizarding community basically thought the bloke was a nutjob
- convincing his best mate to join DA
there was a fair bit of an anti-dean sentiment in HBP best to ignore that then
- never having any animosity towards his friend for getting together with his ex-girlfriend so soon
- completely supporting and defending Harry while on the run because OBVIOUSLY why stop now after seven years of doing literally that at every single opportunity
- being completely bemused by but always kind towards Luna
- helping to dig the grave on the beach
- running out into the final battle without a fucking wand
- evidently winning one at some point
- everything to do with him and Seamus however you want to view their relationship but frankly I could do a whole other post on that
also I met Alfie once and he was so pretty
- dEAN THOMAS
Parent of a female teen whose school banned leggings
"Expecting girls to be the gatekeepers of boys’ bad behavior is a slippery slope to placing more serious restrictions on women’s bodies, and lets boys off the hook at a time when they should be focusing on how to improve their own actions."
IT HAS BEGUN
THREAT LEVEL PUMPKIN
IT’S FUCKING JULY
Captain of the high seas.
Nicki Minaj speaking on why she hired Vlogger Beat Face Honey as her personal makeup artist
Doctor Who star Peter Capaldi has revealed that there will be no flirting between the Doctor and his assistant Clara Oswald in the forthcoming series.
New Time Lord Capaldi, 56, has said that he was “adamant” that there will be “no Papa-Nicole moments”.
When asked about the age gap between himself and his 28-year-old co-star Jenna Coleman, Capaldi said: “They’ll be no flirting, that’s for sure. It’s not what this Doctor’s concerned with. It’s quite a fun relationship, but no, I did call and say, ‘I want no Papa-Nicole moments.’ I think there was a bit of tension with that at first but I was absolutely adamant.”"
I’m still not going to watch it, but I have a lot of respect for Peter Capaldi now. ”I think there was a bit of tension with that” — oh no, he ruined Moffat’s wank session!
I’m going to miss him as The Cardinal.
“But the Glaswegian actor did not say yes to the part immediately.
'I didn't want to be Doctor Who in a Doctor Who I didn't like,' he said. 'I had to be convinced the show was going in a direction I was interested in.
I also heard that he has ‘argued’ with Moffat over MULTIPLE plot points/decisions he didn’t like I HAVE SO MUCH FAITH IN THIS SERIES NOW.
Zoe and I are on an adventure in Durham. We climbed Durham Cathedral and nearly died because it was SO high and steep, ate some pizza at this place that add a donation to your meal which is pretty cool, then trawled this three story oxfam for books and ate ice cream by the river like a couple of kids. Now we’re chilling outside a cute little cafe reading books until our train home in a couple of hours, it’s been a good day.